SEND TEACHER REQUIRED
NQT Applications Welcome
Due to the expansion of our very successful Resource Unit, the Governing Body wishes to appoint an outstanding SEND Teacher to manage the teaching and learning of pupils within this provision.
Priory School is a large Primary School with a 71 place Resource Unit. Our Resource Unit offers support for children with Physical, Medical and Sensory difficulties; Social, Mental and Emotional Health Needs and ASD.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of our children.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational excellence.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
In return we offer the applicant the opportunity to:
- Play a significant part in the continuing development of our school.
- Gain experience and training.
- Lead and manage innovative and creative learning experiences for all.
- Enhance the education of our happy, hardworking and well behaved pupils.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check will be sought for the successful candidate.
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Friday 26th October 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 29th October 2018
Visits to the school are recommended. Please telephone to make an appointment.
To apply, please call the school on 01628 600304, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.prioryschool.com