Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant to work alongside a group of pupils with SEBD at a primary school in Blyth. The successful applicant will be required to work 8:30-15:30, Monday-Friday starting as soon as possible potentially for a full year.
This primary school has effective leadership where pupils enjoy coming to school to learn and their achievements are often outstanding. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children with SEND and the National Curriculum within Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of SEN Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of SEN Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children on a 1:1 basis/small groups
• Have experience working with children with SEND (SEBD specific)
• Hold a Level 3 or above qualification in childcare
• Have a patient and caring nature
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Newcastle Supply Team you will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education Team in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.