Vision For Education are looking to appoint a Specialist Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Pupil in one of our local primary schools in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The role is mornings only starting ASAP and ongoing till July
We are looking for an innovative, inspiring and experienced Teaching Assistant to work in a mainstream Primary School.
Someone who can provide structured, positive and empathetic care to the pupil they support. The school borders Chesterfield and Sheffield
To be considered for the position of SEND Teaching Assistant you must
· Have a good working knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
· Be a calm, reflective and passionate practitioner
· A knowledge of SPELL or TEACCH would be advantageous
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Sheffield branch.