Vision for Education owned by The Times Education Supplement (TES) have the privilege of working with a truly exceptional SEND School in Doncaster. Are you someone who is calm, caring and open to challenging and frank conversations? Would you describe yourself as being sharp, compassionate and welcome an alternative approach to Education? If so, then this may be the role for you. The position will require excellent behaviour management skills and someone who is confidence in their ability to support children, it would also suit someone who has worked with children demonstrating Emotional problems or who have Autistic tendencies.
Quote of the week – “It’s only difficult if you’re doing it wrong”
- Support class teacher by working alongside students and helping with work.
- Defusing any problems before they happen.
- Will support Teacher and Head of Education by supplying them with behaviour reports on certain children that you have been working with.
- Building a trusting relationship with children.
- Promote good behaviour and learning.
- Working with children with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) in an educational setting
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties
- 1:1 work/group work
- Behaviour Management
- Use of initiative
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education are the fastest growing and most talked about Educational Recruitment Agency in the UK. We have been supplying Teachers and Support staff to Schools since 2008 and are happy to be partnered with the Times Educational Supplement (TES). We aim to provide a uniquely ethical approach to recruitment and are fully aware that we are nothing without candidates so offer you the best rates of pay and benefits in the current market! These benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
- We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
We have a refreshingly friendly and approachable approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available then please call Vision or Education Sheffield on 01142435555