32.5 hours per week Term time only (38 weeks)
We are looking for SEN teaching assistant to work in Year 1 and Year 3
We need a SEN TA who:
- Can provide 1:1 learning and care support
- Is willing to learn about Special needs or has experience
- Wants to join a welcoming, dedicated and motivated team
- Can achieve high standards of teaching, learning and play
- Can provide care and nurture for young children
- Seeks to further develop their skills
We will offer you:
- Support as you settle into your new role
- Ongoing professional development
- Support of a well-organised and very positive team of colleagues
Sheringdale is a caring, community school at the heart of leafy Southfields with great transport links.
Ofsted (2014) recognised our school as outstanding. The Sheringdale motto is “growing dreams” and children thrive in this creative and academically successful school. It is an exciting time filled with opportunities with a new build expanding the school to two form entry.
Sheringdale is looking for enthusiastic and committed teaching assistants to provide 1:1 in class support for children with additional learning needs.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on telephone number 0208 874 7340 or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school by email
Please apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 23 January 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 26 January 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Sheringdale Primary School
Standen Road, Wandsworth SW18 5TR
Telephone: 0208 8747340
Headteacher: Sarah Jones