Vision for Education, part of the TES group, are looking to speak to experienced Teaching Assistants interested in securing a long term post, starting in September.
- Supporting a KS2 class teacher in a number of ways e.g. group work, 1:1 work and doing display boards.
- Delivering work to small groups
- Supporting children with mild SEMH, Autism, MLD and ODD
- Working with children in a school setting who have Special Educational Needs
- Knowledge on Safeguarding
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who are owned and backed byt the Times Educational Supplement, responsible for providing temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the Merseyside and Cheshire.
As part of TES, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly and approachable approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available then please call 0151 363 2266 Vision or Education Liverpool and ask for Kieran, alternatively you can apply online.