SEND Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education are recruiting for a number of Teaching Assistant roles for a school based in North Liverpool
This large, two-form entry school is looking to recruit for a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with SEND children. The ideal candidate will have some experience working with children who have ASD, ADHD & SEMH.
- Supporting SEND children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Supporting the class teacher when writing IEPs
- Working with children with SEND
- Personal Care
- Knowledge on Safeguarding
- Knowledge on numerous needs and disabilities
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly and approachable approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available then please call 0151 363 2266 Vision or Education Liverpool and ask for Jack, alternatively you can apply online.