SEND Teaching Assistant (MLD / PMLD)
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint numerous SEND Teaching Assistants to work in a local SEND school in Chester. This is a specialist provision catering for children aged 3-16 years. This will be a full-time role, on a supply basis.
The desired SEND Teaching Assistant will be working with children aged 3 - 16 years. You will be required to support pupils on a 1:1 and group basis. This role is suitable for support staff, unqualified teachers, NQTs and experienced Teachers. The school have stated that past experience within an SEND school is desirable, however, not essential.
To be considered for the position of SEND Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Be comfortable with personal care.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of SEND staff.
- Have a passion for supporting children and young adults with MLD and PMLD needs.
- Have at least six weeks recent experience within a classroom based setting.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool branch on 0151 363 2266 and ask for Kieran, or email firstname.lastname@example.org