SEND Teaching Assistant - September Start - Part Time
Vision For Education are recruiting on behalf of a school in Liverpool who are looking to appoint an SEND Teaching Assistant.
This is a ‘Good’ school that is built on strong subject knowledge, where students engage in interesting learning activities that inspire them to behave well and value education. Students are also encouraged to celebrate their achievements and develop as independent, responsible and creative young people.
- Supporting the class teacher in a number of ways, such as group work, 1:1 work and doing display boards.
- Supporting children that need assistance with personal care
- Delivering work to small groups
- Working with children with SEND
- Personal care
- Knowledge on Safeguarding
- Knowledge on numerous needs and disabilities
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, the Times Educational Supplement, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
Vision for Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer an uncapped £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We are a friendly, open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly approach to recruitment, and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available, then please call 0151 363 2266 and ask for Daniel.
Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com, or you can apply online.