Vision for Education are working closely with a Learning Centre in Peterborough to recruit specialist staff to provide support to children with additional needs.
We are looking for capable and resilient individuals who will provide either 1 to 1 or general classroom support. To be considered for a post as a SEND Teaching Assistant (TA), you must be a calm and nurturing individual, able to provide consistent high-level support to children with a variety of needs. We would be especially keen to speak to candidates who have experience working with children with Autism/Aspergers/ADHD.
As a SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) you must be willing to:
• Support the values and aims of the school
• Encourage children’s learning and ensure progression
• Be able to build rapport with the children and adults alike
• Work as part of team, but show initiative when required
• Working for Vision for Education, you will benefit from:
• Great pay – we have some of the best rates of pay of any education recruitment agency.
• Guaranteed pay scheme which gives you security and peace of mind on supply.
• Free CPD courses to help you keep your skills up to date.
• Regular social events which give you the chance to network with schools and other teaching staff and widen your professional contacts – as well as having a great night out!
• Referral scheme – £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped).
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) and think you are suitable for the above post, please do not hesitate to contact Vision for Education on 01733 371371, for a confidential chat.