Sheringdale is a caring, community school at the heart of leafy Southfields with great transport links.
We need a SEND TA who:
- Can provide 1:1 learning and care support
- Is willing to learn about Special Needs or has experience
- Wants to join a welcoming, dedicated and motivated team
- Can achieve high standards of teaching, learning and play
- Can provide care and nurture for young children
- Seeks to further develop their skills
We will offer you:
- Support as you settle into your new role
- Ongoing professional development
- Support of a well-organised and very positive team of colleagues
Ofsted (2014) recognised our school as outstanding. The Sheringdale vision is Learn Create Grow Together and children thrive in this creative and academically successful school. It is an exciting time filled with opportunities as the school expands to two form entry.
Sheringdale is looking for an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to provide 1:1 in class support for children with additional learning needs.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website
For further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Please apply electronically to email@example.com
Closing date: 27 September 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 01 October 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Sheringdale Primary School
Standen Road, Wandsworth SW18 5TR
Tel: 020 8874 7340
Headteacher: Sarah Jones