SEND Teaching Assistant / SEND TA / SEND Learning Support Assistant / SEND LSA
Weston Super Mare
£60.00 – £85.00 per day dependent on experience
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint SEND Teaching Assistant / SEND TA / SEND Learning Support Assistant / SEND LSA to join our successful team and to work Primary settings within the Weston Super Mare area.
The desired SEND Teaching Assistant / SEND TA / SEND Learning Support Assistant / SEND LSA should have experience working with primary aged pupil with SEND, and ideally hold a TA or HLTA qualifications. You will be able to work closely with the classroom teacher to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic settings in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined individuals who are looking to share their skills and expertise in settings in Weston Super Mare.
To be considered for the SEND Teaching Assistant / SEND TA / SEND Learning Support Assistant / SEND LSA, you will:
· Ideally (but not essential) hold a TA or HLTA qualification or graduate seeking experience in the education sector
· Experience working with children with special educational needs including but not exclusively MLD, PMLD, ASD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, and Down Syndrome
· Experience working with children display challenging behavior
· Have current/recent experience (within the last two years)
· Be flexible, resilient and the ability to think on their feet
· hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
· £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Reception Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team on 0117 248 2600.