SEND Teaching Mentor
Based within the Trust at the following schools:
- Beal High School IG4 5LP
- The Forest Academy IG6 3TA
- Beacon Business Innovation Hub IG4 5LP
32.5 hours per week, 44.6 weeks per year
LBR Scale Grade 3 Scale point 5-6, £ 22,185.00 - £ 22,587.00 (£18,976.81 - £19,320.00 at pro rata value per annum) (dependent on experience)
Required: As soon as possible
Beacon Academy Trust are currently seeking to appoint SEND Teaching Mentor
The successful applicant will have:
• Experience and/or qualifications in working with children with English as an Additional Language or special needs would be desirable but not essential
• The ability to support our students in their mainstream lessons as well as in smaller group interventions
• A friendly and approachable manner
• Be able to work using their own initiative and demonstrate effective behaviour management skills
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment.
Enhanced DBS (with list checks) is required for this post.
The below documents must be read prior to applying for this role and will be factored into interviews:
Keeping Children Safe in Education
BMAT – Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Further information and an application form can be found at https://nelta.co.uk/vacancies/
Please forward your electronic applications to email@example.com
Please note we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers, therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
Beal High School is at the heart of the Beacon Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to working in partnership with The Forest Academy, The Beacon Business and Innovation Hub and NELTA – North East London Teaching Alliance and SCITT – to provide high...