Chalgrove Primary, wish to appoint a talented and enthusiastic SENDCo starting in April 2019. This is a part-time role, working 3.5 to 4 days a week. The successful applicant will also be the Designated Safeguarding Lead at the school. We are successful one-form entry Primary School with outstanding results in all areas of learning. Our children enjoy school and are well behaved. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
To lead, manage, develop and maintain high quality SEN provision which enables quality teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for all pupils
- To model effective teaching, to coach and train colleagues and to teach across the school
- To support SEN children with individual programmes or group interventions
- To prepare paperwork and make referrals in order to ensure SEN children receive ECHPs and additional support
- To determine the direction and development of SEN provision
- To take a lead on safeguarding within the school
Completed application forms should be emailed or posted directly to the school.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment policy and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.