We are seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated SENDCO to lead, develop and maintain high quality SEND provision. The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner and have the ability to see the potential of our learners and adapt your teaching and learning to allow them to flourish in a calm and nurturing environment. Candidates must be committed to raising levels of attainment and supporting the whole school focus on teaching and learning, and ready to engage with our impressive culture of professional development.
Strengths of the school include:
- A commitment to support all of our pupils.
- A dedicated and experienced team of T/A’s.
- Great, innovative CPD.
- Excellent pastoral care & support.
- Motivated, well behaved pupils.
- A cooperative ethos which values and develops staff.
- Supportive and committed staff who work as a team.
- The school is located in South Birmingham with excellent transport links.
Closing Date: Friday 4 May 2018, 12 noon
Please contact the school for further details and an application form or apply on-line via the website: www.turvgng.bham.sch.uk.
To arrange a pre-visit and for additional information, please contact Miss Sharon Killeen (Head Teacher’s P.A) on 0121 464 6701
As a school we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of its pupils and the successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Record check.
Turves Green Girls’ School, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 4BP Tel: 0121 464 8346, Fax 0121 464 2318, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11 – 16 Comprehensive / N.O.R 576