We are looking to appoint a SENDCo/Class Teacher (Starting April 2019)
Cyril Jackson is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who:
· demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning;
· inspires and motivates staff, parents, carers and children;
· demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the curriculum;
· demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills;
· supports teams in working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all;
· shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners;
· is a dynamic and creative practitioner.
. Qualification from further study and/or National Award in Special Educational Needs Co-ordination is desirable
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Deborah Atoyebi (HR & Office Manager) on 0207 987 3737.
For an application form and information pack, please visit the school website.
Please email your completed application to: email@example.com
Application closing date: 9:00 a.m. on Monday 24th January 2019
Interviews: 31st January 2019
Cyril Jackson Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.