North Leeds - LS17
£30, 599 - £40,490 per annum - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Start date – February 2020
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SENDCo to join an outstanding school in the North Leeds area. This is a full time role, which will commence after the February half term.
The desired SENDCo will have experience in a similar role either in a primary, secondary or special school and hold a SENDCo or equivalent qualification.
This is a large primary school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by and outstanding senior leadership team.
To be considered for the position, you will:
· Hold a SENDCo qualification or equivalent.
· Have at least six months experience working in a similar role.
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
· Have a passion for supporting pupils with their learning.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
. Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
· £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SENDCo who would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Richie Halls Branch Manager on 0113 426 5330.