Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Richmond. The school is looking to add a SENDCo to its progressive and supportive SEN Department ideally starting ASAP.
The role will include coordinating the delivery of SEN/D provision across the whole school. You will be innovative and will lead the SEN provision of the whole school supporting all learners to achieve to the best of their abilities. You'll lead from the front and will manage a dedicated and multi-disciplined SEND team at the school.
"We are looking for a SENDCo to be responsible for the academic and pastoral development and well-being of all students with a SEN or Disability related need, or LAC status; to be responsible for the implementation of the SEND policy and legal requirements across the whole school; to ensure adequate SEN (including Mental Health and related pastoral needs), Disability, and LAC provision is in place. "
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant SEN coordination qualification
• experience in delivering SEN/D coordination across the whole school supporting secondary school learners
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1517576 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1517576 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...