Al Rabeeh is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and appropriately qualified Senior ADEK Liaison Officer for immediate start.
Applicants must have experience working in the UAE in the capacity of a Government Relations Executive or ADEK Liason Officer in order to be considered.
The Senior ADEK Liaison Officer is the Academy’s specific point of contact for any ADEK related matters.
eSIS- ADEK students’ registration
Work closely with the School Registrar to register new students on eSIS using original Emirates IDs (students + Parents)
Ensure student’s details are correctly entered/updated into eSIS system (Year Groups and homerooms, transportation details, etc) and scan and attach all the required documents such as child’s Passport, Parent’s Passport, EIDs, Report cards from previous years, Parent’s Undertaking Letters, etc.
Contact parents whose children are not on the appropriate age to sign ADEK Undertaking Letters (FS1 – Year 2 students)
Update the expired Emirates IDs for both students and parents.
Withdraw students from eSIS
Visit ADEK to register new students when eSIS is closed.
Print out reports upon parent’s request (Confirmation of Enrolments, Report Cards, Pursuing of study, etc)
Set up eSIS to add new staff and assign homerooms.
Ensure all pupil grades are correctly updated on eSIS and lead the year group promotions at the end of the academic cycle.
Mark whole school student attendance daily*
PASS – ADEK staff registration (PASS Coordinator Role)
- Send Tokens to new staff (teaching staff, TAs, SLTs, external staff and companies …etc)
- Review staff profiles, follow up with them, submit to Principal to approve
- Submit to ADEK for approval, make the required changed requested by ADEK
- Complete Pending fees payment
- Explaining requirements to staff and responding to whole staff queries
- Apply for promote staff, change Job Title and follow up with ADEK to obtain the new ADEK Approvals
- Apply for the resignation requests for the leaving staff
- Liaise with HR to ensure all staff are registered and licensed on PASS system
Tarasol- Staff Security clearance
- Apply for Tarasol (Security Clearance) for staff who get ADEK Approval
- Add Tarasol Number on PASS system
- Liaise with Facilities Supervisor to ensure updating of all contractor details on Tarasol
- Monitor ADEK private school email daily
- Ensure all ADEK circulars and requests are communicated to Principal/ SLTs and relevant staff members.
- Translate communications between ADEK and School.
- Liaise with assigned people at ADEK requesting information regarding school requirements.
- Follow up with ADEK with regards to school’s requests/ enquires.
- Respond to all ADEK communications and assignments
- Visit ADEK regularly with any staff/ student-related individual cases.
The Al Rabeeh name has been synonymous throughout the city for high quality education and pastoral care since 1979. It is a well-established primary school with an excellent reputation within the community of Abu Dhabi. Al Rabeeh School is one of the oldest international schools in Abu Dhabi, growing considerably over the years.
The school is the founding school of an expanding group of schools and academies, which are aiming to be the best providers of education in the Emirate. We recruit the very best teachers who can deliver our curricula in a creative, collaborative, and highly engaging manner. The school is a member of British Schools in the Middle East (BSME) and is committed to professional development and the CPD programmes BSME offers.
Applicants must lead by example and take the lead role in the school’s pastoral care and support programmes. Successful applicants will need to be sympathetic with the ethos and values of Al Rabeeh, a school with a high population of Emirati/Arab students.
• Competitive local contract salary (tax free)
• A supportive team to develop your career
• The opportunity to establish innovative practices
Al Rabeeh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening.
To apply please use the ‘apply now’ button and follow the process, or forward an up-to-date CV, covering letter and photograph to the Principal Mr Riaan Huyser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate 'Senior ADEK Liaison Officer ' in the subject line for the email.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 31st of March 2020, but interviews may take place ahead of this date so an early application is advantageous. While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.