The Governors and Head Teacher are seeking to appoint an exceptional Senior Administrator to join a dynamic team from January 2019.
We are a forward thinking, high achieving school that offer exceptionally well-behaved children, who want to learn. We hold many significant awards for excellence in music, sport and Arts Mark Gold. If you have a passion for ensuring children learn and achieve at the highest levels. If you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
We are flexible and would consider either Full Time or Term time only 45.40 weeks (5 days during the summer holidays).
We wish to appoint an exceptional Senior Admin Officer for our outstanding school.
- Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding administrator, along with the skills required to provide support in a busy office?
- Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to ensure pupils, staff and parents receive the highest standards of support?
- Are you a dedicated professional who leads by example?
- Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and pupils?
- Are you bursting with ideas and have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our school?
- Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges?
What we can offer you:
- A supportive, proactive, forward-thinking leadership team
- A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated pupils and staff
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and career development
- A brand new building, with excellent facilities including a car park
Visits to the school are expected so that you can meet our pupils and staff and get a feel for our school. Please contact Mrs S. Storey, School Office Manager to arrange a suitable date.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon Tuesday 18th December 2018.
References will be taken up prior to interview. To apply for this position please download an Application Form and completed forms should be returned to Mrs S. Storey, School Office Manager.
Churchfields Junior School is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS.