Burnham Grammar School
Senior Administrative Officer
Bucks Range 4/5 £23,742 - £28,426 pa FTE
37 hours per week
Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Senior Administrative Officer to join our staff team
Required for March 2020
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• An enthusiastic and friendly staff team
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
• To develop data collection systems for the methodical updating and maintenance of the SIMs database to ensure complete accuracy
• To develop and produce the Pastoral Health Check reports
• To administer the SISRA and BlueSky databases and produce reports as required
• To organise and administer daily teacher cover.
• To manage the budget for cover and provide termly monitoring updates
Working hours will be 7.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 7.30am to 3.00pm.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Thursday 27 February 2020
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 2 March 2020
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.