Senior Administrative Officer
Scale 6: £24,639 - £25,532
35 hours per week
Required ASAP to join our aspirational, vibrant and friendly school
Do you want to join us in a school with a vision to be the best, where every child:
• embraces learning as a demanding lifelong journey, because all of us show them how to love challenge and growth;
• feels proud of who they are and their own uniqueness, because all of us celebrate difference; and
• leaves the gate with fond memories, a creative outlook and a sense of excitement for the road ahead, because all of us have put them at the centre of everything we do?
Lancasterian Primary is a two form entry school in the heart of Tottenham, a busy, exciting and energetic part of London. We are proud of our diverse, welcoming and enthusiastic learning community. The leadership team has a clear vision to ensure that all children and adults at the school have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We continue to develop following our May 2017 ‘Good’ Ofsted judgement, building upon recent improvements in our EYFS and Key Stage 1 outcomes in order to raise pupil achievement across the school. We are looking for a senior administration officer who can continue grow and develop as part of our team as we strive towards our vision.
Are you someone who that can help us to become the best?
You will support and work alongside the School Business Manager (SBM) in the business operations of Lancasterian Primary School, in particular ensuring that school administration, finances and human resources support our vision to provide an outstanding education for all children.
For successful candidates we offer:
• Supportive senior leadership teams who adhere to the ‘growth mindset’ philosophy and understand that school improvement and staff well-being must go hand in hand
• Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities
• Excellent transport links
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you!
We strive to reflect the diversity of our community within our staff team and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Lancasterian Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check.
Closing Date: 10am, August 26th 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email