Dedicated to improving the life chances for all young people?
An experienced senior leader with a track record of impact?
Talented, creative and able to inspire staff and students?
Passionate about raising standards and challenging mediocrity?
Unceasingly optimistic with a good sense of humour?
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School is a vibrant and dynamic 11-16 school community with a relentless focus on improvement through securing high expectations and aspirations for all our community. Ofsted rated us as ‘Good’ in June 2017.
The school is proud of its open, collaborative, supportive and forward-thinking culture where we have created an inclusive community of opportunity and excellence. We are at an exciting point of development and this appointment will be integral to shaping the future direction of our school.
We need a dynamic, tenacious and inspirational Senior Assistant Vice Principal, who would relish the opportunity to join our dedicated and talented staff.
We offer you the opportunity to;
- Join a highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated Leadership Team
- Be welcomed into our supportive staff team and experience our special sense of community
- Be a key driver in shaping the strategic direction of our school
- Be supported in your continued professional development
- Become part of the extremely strong and supportive Archdiocese of Liverpool Secondary School Improvement Trust in which there are regular opportunities to collaborate and share practice
Prospective applicants are most welcome to arrange to visit by telephoning Mrs Donna Ward, Principal’s PA on the main school number, 0151 424 2139.
Further information and an application form can be found on the school website: www.saintspeterandpaul.halton.sch.uk
Please send completed CES application forms to Mrs Therese Wilson, Personnel Officer, at the below address. Alternatively, they can be e-mailed to: email@example.com
Strictly no CVs. CES Application forms only with supporting statement.
Closing date for applications is 9am, Tuesday 18th May 2021
Interviews scheduled for Thursday 20th and Friday 21st May 2021
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and the post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
We are an inclusive community of excellence and opportunity.
Faith guides us to inspire every student to be the best they can be.
Our core values are…