Our client is a small combined Independent school with an amazing support network and strong rapport amongst staff. The school is a progressive organisation and provides great professional development for staff.
With the option of being located in 3 main towns in Tasmania, the opportunity offers a fantastic chance to work in a school with a wonderful work/life balance, motivated students and access to a plethora of activities including wilderness, beaches, eateries and wineries, galleries and shopping.
About the Role:
- Senior Commerce – Accounting / Business Studies / Economics / Legal Studies
- Permanent Position
- Part-time, 0.8 – 1.0 FTE
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Small and supportive school community
- Small class sizes allowing for a truly student-centred classroom
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive remuneration in relation to experience
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRB
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522611EH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)