Senior Creative and Digital Marketing Officer
Salary: Up to £25,275.49 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: Thursday 1st August
Interview Date: TBC
Nelson and Colne College is an Ofsted Outstanding College with an excellent reputation. We are looking for a talented, creative and enthusiastic Senior Creative and Digital Marketing Officer to join our close-knit Marketing team on a permanent, full-time basis working 37 hours per week.
Working in a busy and varied environment; the successful candidate will lead the design of production materials for the Nelson and Colne College Group, working closely with the Team Leader and Marketing Director to ensure marketing collateral supports the College’s objectives.
Liaising with external print and media companies, leading on digital communication, and producing digital imagery this is varied and challenging role, with scope for someone with a passion for design and creative flair to have a real impact.
Main duties include:
• Leading on the design of production materials across a large range of print formats, ensuring appropriate artwork production.
• Implementing visual brand identify guidelines for the Nelson and Colne College Group.
• Overseeing an effective design jobs system for planning and prioritising short and long term design projects.
• Proactively researching the latest design techniques and methodology.
• Leading on digital communication, effectively managing the website, social media, email PPC, SEO and analytics.
• To manage the production of appropriate imagery and video for use in publications, corporate use, providing support for press photography.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree Level Qualification in a relevant field.
• A professional qualification in InDesign, Photography or Web Design.
• Professional graphic design experience, with a broad portfolio of evidence.
• Experience of working across various brands with brand guidelines.
• Experience of formatting artwork for print across various formats/specifications.
• Excellent technical skills, including the use of Adobe CS (in particular InDesign).
• A good level of photography skills.
• Knowledge of how to run PPC campaigns, alongside SEO and interpretation of digital analytics.
• Knowledge of WordPress website content management system.
• A clean driving licence and access to own transportation (this role is multi-site, so being able to travel is essential).
How to apply:
If you're interested in this post and would like to know more, then please visit our website and complete the online application process.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.