Westfield Primary School Nursery is advertising a fantastic opportunity for any practitioner interested in developing their skills and roles of responsibility.
The nursery is part of Westfield Primary School and takes children from two-years old. It is a term time only nursery and we follow school hours. The role will cover all age groups at the nursery.
To apply you will be a knowledgeable, nurturing and flexible Early Years practitioner.
You will have previous experience of building excellent relationships with children, colleagues, parents and external agencies.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* providing high quality learning interactions with the children.
* providing high quality learning opportunities within the nursery environment .
* being a key worker, liaising with parents and outside agencies.
* deputising in the absence of the manager.
* a willingness to learn the role of the SENCo.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NVQ 3 Childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A clear and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* Previous relevant experience within a nursery
* A clear understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Please read carefully through all the documents attached to this advert, then complete the attached application form and return to the school by post, hand or email before noon on the closing date of 22nd January 2019.