Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Senior Economics Teacher at an Independent School, located in Western Sydney. This K-12 school promotes a supportive environment.
About the Role:
- Senior Economics Teacher, with the ability to teach other HSIE subjects
- 12 month contract
- Position to commence January 2018
- Location: Western Sydney
About the School:
- Convenient location with excellent transport links
- Co – educational Independent School in Western Sydney
- High quality educational programs, guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Recent Graduates are welcome to apply
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-520169HM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.