If you are a confident, forward-thinking Educational Psychologist with the ability to add to our outstanding service, please contact us!
We have expanded our senior staffing and are recruiting for Senior Educational Psychologists to further develop our evolving work practices and thereby promote children and young people’s educational outcomes.
In addition to providing high quality Educational Psychology Services, the successful candidates will be responsible for supervising Trainee Educational Psychologists and EPS colleagues, undertaking county-wide strategic service development initiatives and providing leadership and management support across a local area EP team.
Come and join our innovative, dynamic and reflective service and support our work on behalf of Hertfordshire’s children and young people (0-25 years).
- Up to 36 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Additional Market Forces payment of £1,000 (pro rata) twice per year
- ‘SEN Support’ intervention through a Consultation model of service delivery
- Regular CPD opportunities: Learning Sets, professional networking & development, Service, County and external events, reflective supervision and peer support
- Opportunities to participate in countywide initiatives e.g. Autism Education Trust Training, VIG, Task and Finish groups
- Team desks and storage, with dedicated EP team based administrative support
- Being part of a broad multi-disciplinary integrated local team, working closely with SEN Officers, Early Years Practitioners, Specialist Teachers, and Attendance Officers
- Free parking
- Strong links with university courses
- A varied workforce, including Principal EP, Team Managers, Senior EPs, Trainee EPs, Psychology Assistants, Performance, Monitoring and Project Officer and Support Officers
- Relocation package if eligible (quick access from Hertfordshire to London by train from all team areas)
- Work/life balance and staff wellbeing
- Flexibility of working practices
- Prioritisation of professional and peer supervision, separate from line management
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and evidence based practice
- Staff views and collaboration to best develop our Service to promote the impact made to children and young people’s life outcomes
Application closing date: 01.10.2017
Interview date: w/c 09.10.17
For an informal discussion please call the EPS Central Office on 01992 588585.