Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS3-5 Teacher to join a highly reputable, Christian school located in Regional Victoria, Australia. This full-time position will commence on July 17th, 2017 for a minimum duration of 5 months. Flexibility in desired allotment and subject areas taught will be negotiated. There is a possibility that the role will continue for the right candidate, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher
- Located in Australia
Teaching a combination of:
- Year 11 and 12 English (equivalent to Key Stage 5)
- Year 11 and 12 Studio Art (equivalent to Key Stage 5)
- VCAL, Personal Development Skills – school will up skill in this area (equivalent to BTEC)
- Possibility of Middle School English, Art, VCD classes (equivalent to Key Stage 3-4)
- Flexible FTE, depending on combination of skills possessed by teacher
- Term 3 Start until end of 2017, very strong possibility of on-going for the right candidate
- Position to commence July 17th, 2017
- Full-time contract until the end of 2017
- Job Reference: #TES1706-160507NB
About the School:
- Coeducational Christian school catering for students from P-12 (Age 5-18)
- Strong Christian values
- A commitment to community involvement
- A nurturing environment for students to learn
About the Location:
Our client school is located within provincial Victoria, just a few hours away from metropolitan Melbourne – Australia’s second largest city. Earn an award wage while living in a location that has a lower cost of living, a relaxed pace of life and a community that provides support to all newcomers. This regional setting is a true example of the Australian outback and is famous for its, food, wine and outdoor adventures.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1706-160507NB
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.