Senior History Teacher
Our client is a longstanding Catholic secondary college in North Queensland. Located in the Townsville region, this position is ideal for those who seek to join a tight-knit and supportive learning community in the tropics. Staff at this school are hardworking and enjoy collaboration.
About the Role:
- Senior History/Junior Humanities Teacher
- Ability to teach Religious Education an advantage
- Full Time, 12 Month Contract
- January 2018 Commencement
- Competitive pay package
- Small class sizes
- Supportive staff and school community
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523158KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523158KW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).