BMAT Senior HR Officer
Salary range - £30,324 - 38,229
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications, skills and experience
Closing date: 27 October 2017
Beacon Multi-Academy Trust is located in the London Borough of Redbridge. Established since 2014, we are committed to high expectations inclusive practice and successful outcomes for all.
We are seeking to appoint a Senior HR Officer that is proactive and committed to making a difference across the Trust.
The successful candidate will be able to take ownership of their workload and be able to deal with the day-to-day management of key processes. The candidate must:
- be an effective HR practitioner with significant HR generalist experience
- have a good practical understanding of Employment Law
- be an excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- have a proven track record of improving and implementing HR systems
- solutions oriented and willing to adapt to change
- be able to work in a busy, pressurised environment with competing and changing priorities
BMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The below documents must be read prior to applying for this role and will be factored into interviews:
Keeping Children Safe in Education
BMAT – Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Enhanced DBS (with list checks) is required for this post.
An application form can be found at www.beaconacademytrust.co.uk
Please forward your electronic applications to email@example.com