Castle Hall Academy’s ICT team have the following vacancies:
- Senior ICT Technician – Scale 6, 37 hours per week (all year round)
We are looking for dynamic individuals who can bring expertise and innovative thinking to the ICT department. This is an exciting time to join Castle Hall as we look forward to continuing our journey as part of Impact Education Multi Academy Trust. Impact is built on the values of its founder – where hearts and minds connect. We believe that collaborative leadership and strong partnership development leads to significant positive impact on the quality of education.
The successful Senior ICT Technician will:
- Work independently to support file, domain, print, email, antivirus, backup, wireless, intranet, signage, database, student monitoring, remote desktop, patch management and application deployment services.
- Provide desktop support services for PC, Mac, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Perform standard administrative tasks on servers and user accounts.
- Provide essential administration, training, customer service and technical support to users of IT hardware.
What we offer
- working as part of a creative and supportive team, who are determined and driven on our mission to achieve the very best for our students.
- effective supportive and dynamic leadership
- an opportunity for you to shape operational excellence at the academy
- a highly reflective organisation which takes professional learning very seriously. We invest in our people.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for all relevant posts.
For further information please visit our website http://www.i-mat.org.uk/join-us/recruitment/
To apply for the vacancy please complete our application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday 16th July. Late applications and CV’s will not be accepted.