SENIOR ICT TECHNICIAN
36 hours per week for 52 weeks.
Starting point NJ Scale 5 (pt range 22 to 25) £22,506 to £24,510pa (possible NJ Scale 6 (pt range 26 to 28) £25,242 to £26,805pa depending on experience)
We are looking to appoint a Senior Technician to be proactive in supporting the school’s infrastructure. The successful candidate will ensure the smooth running of the school’s ICT network systems, including hardware, software and peripherals, as well as keeping the website up to date. It is essential that the candidate demonstrate an ability to work with a range of people at all levels including young people.
- To provide support for the school servers and associated routines;
- To provide hardware and software support for workstation PCs;
- To monitor the efficiency of the school’s networks;
- To maintain all ICT related peripherals within the school;
- To be responsible for ordering and maintaining stocks of all print consumables, and placing other orders as requested.
- To maintain a fully up to date inventory of all hardware and software within the school.