SENIOR MANAGER DEVELOPMENT
The Abbey School is embarking on an exciting new phase of Development and Fundraising and seeks an individual to provide continuity of current activities (especially with the Alumnae Relations officer) and help in the planning and implementation of new development initiatives.
The key purpose of the role of the Senior Manager Development is to maintain and develop strong, positive, and value-added relationships between our Alumnae community, our friends, our past and current parents, our recent outgoing pupils and The Abbey.
We are looking for:
● High level of ICT skills.
● Excellent understanding of databases; a knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Graduway, Blackbaud Merchant Services and iSAMS would be an advantage (or failing this a willingness and ability to master this quickly).
● Understanding of ways in which members of the Community for whom no records are held can be traced.
● Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information.
● Strong interpersonal skills and a good team worker.
● Strong communication skills - written, in person and on the phone.
● Proactive, organised, confident, flexible.
● Ability to work on own initiative.
● Ability to organise and prioritise work, with accuracy and attention to detail, to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
● Ability to plan strategically and work on own initiative.
Hours of Work
● Normally 08.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with a total of one-hour unpaid refreshment breaks per day.
● The salary is dependent on skills and experience. Staff are paid monthly and in arrears.
For more information on our lively and well-resourced school and for an application form, please visit the Vacancies Page on our website www.theabbey.co.uk.
To apply for this position, please complete an application form in full, including details of suitable referees as instructed, then send this with your full CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will only be arranged following our receipt of a completed application form.
For enquires please contact email@example.com