Senior Marketing Manager
King's Schools, Taunton co-educational independent boarding and day schools for children from 2 to 18 years. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Schools in a newly created role at a key stage of development, following the ongoing success of the Admissions and Marketing department.
Reporting to the Director of Admissions and Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager will work all year round and lead marketing activities to deliver the maximum number of enquiries to both Schools while maintaining the culture of both School communities.
He or she will combine a wide range of skills, including:
- Excellent interpersonal with communication skills, both written and spoken
- Extensive digital experience including website management and optimisation, analytics and social media
- The ability to identify new markets, develop and implement strategies for both Schools locally, nationally and overseas
- Development and oversight of the School's overall events strategy including open days, feeder school events, open evenings, taster events etc.
- Create, deliver and analyse the results of innovative marketing campaigns
- Good speaking, presentation and IT skills
- Previous experience within a marketing environment. Knowledge of independent boarding school education would be an advantage but not essential
For an application pack, please contact the HR Dept on 01823 328105/328100 or email: SLBaverstock@kings-taunton.co.uk
Closing Date: Monday 3 July 2017
Interviews will take place on Monday 10 July 2017
King's Hall and King's College are Woodard Schools. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the safe welfare of children and young people and except all staff to share this commitment. The above post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.