Genesis Christian College provides high quality education that develops a passion for lifelong learning, Christian character and a desire to serve God in the wider community. We deliver innovative, relevant education that develops personal excellence and school pride within a safe Christ-centered environment. Our modern, well equipped campus is located on the north side of Brisbane with an enrolment of over 1500 students from Prep to Year 12.
We are calling for applications from suitably qualified and experienced Senior Maths Teachers with a passion for their chosen discipline and who display enthusiasm and initiative with a strong commitment to the aims of an independent Christian school.
To be successful, you will have:
- QCT Registration (or eligibility)
- Demonstrated Teaching experience
- Knowledge of contemporary pedagogical practices and assessment strategies appropriate to secondary schooling
- Familiarity with the QCAA syllabuses
- Experience in curriculum development which meets the requirements of the Australian National Curriculum.
- First Aid Certification
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to work proactively within a collaborative teaching team
- An active Christian faith.
In addition, applicants must also be able to demonstrate a willingness to contribute to the wider College community through both co-curricular and extra-curricular programs.
We recognise employee contribution through:
• A highly supportive workplace culture
• State of the art facilities
• Annual pay increases in line with the Enterprise Agreement
• Opportunities for positions of additional responsibility
• 11.25% superannuation.
How to make an application: Please visit our website https://www.genesis.qld.edu.au/our-college-employment-opportunities to view the Role Description and complete the Employment Application Form.
Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing how you meet the Knowledge and Skill requirements, including your cultural fit within Genesis Christian College
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- The names and contact details of two professional referees and a minister/pastor reference must also be provided.
Please apply asap. For further information or questions, please contact email@example.com or phone 3882 9000.