Senior Midday Supervisor
5 hours 50 minutes per week
Grade: 3-4, points 18-21
Salary: £19,917 - £21,984 pro rata (actual salary to be confirmed)
Rise Park Junior School is part of the Rise Park Academy Trust where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Midday Supervisor to join our current enthusiastic and friendly team.
The duties will include:
- Leading a team of lunchtime supervisors
- Preparing supervision rotas so lunchtime supervisors are aware of their roles
- Responsibility to the Headteacher for the supervision of children throughout the midday break
- Supervision of the dining hall
- Supervision of all inside/outside areas
- Administering first aid if required and recording accidents or injury
- Reporting any injuries to the relevant class teacher at the end of the lunch break
- Supporting and leading pupils during the lunch break to participate in organised games
- Supporting pupils to resolve disagreement and apply the school's behaviour policy
- Carrying out any other reasonable instructions given by the Headteacher
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
The position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Friday 13th October
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 16th October
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.