CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders. The Trust works with high profile partners, Birmingham City Football Club, the Tennis Foundation and The Rep.
We are looking to appoint a Senior Office Manager at Central Academy. You will be joining a Trust whose sole aim is to ensure that all students achieve their very best. Please view the Academy website to learn more about the school.
The key roles will include, but are not limited too;
1. Provide full administration support for the school and ensure school administration staff are organised, directed, trained, developed and appraised to meet their requirements to support and facilitate the delivery of the curriculum and to assist with their recruitment.
2. Update general office procedures to reflect current practice and embrace new technologies.
3. Assist SLT with specific administrative tasks as and when required.
1. Ensure the effective operation of the school reception/office, so that all visitors, staff and pupils are greeted in a friendly and appropriate manner, their enquiries are dealt with promptly and they are directed to the appropriate person/location.
2. Safeguarding – oversee entry/exit procedures to/from the school for all staff, pupils, parents, carers and visitors.
1. Hold regular team meetings with the office staff to address any issues arising and to bring these to an acceptable conclusion wherever possible.
2. Co-ordinate the office team.
3. Link to SLT for upcoming administrative support.
The ability to be flexible and versatile will be fundamental within this role.
To discuss the role further, please contact a representative at Central Academy on 0121 729 7160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CORE Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Services) Check is required for all successful applicants.
Please submit your application form, and any supporting documents, to email@example.com.
Only those applicants submitting a CORE Education Trust Application will be considered. Please note that Birmingham City Council application forms will not be accepted.
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.