Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a strong Stage 6 PDHPE Teacher for a January 2018 start. Our client is a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Experienced Senior PDHPE Teacher
- Full-time, 12 month contract
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
- Teaching Secondary PDHPE including Stage 6 Theory
About the School:
- Elite Independent school
- Convenient location in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
- Must have experience teaching Stage 6 PDHPE Curriculum
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold WWCC
- Possess rights to work in Australia on a permanent contract
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521682LL, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.