Preshil is seeking a teacher of senior Physics and Mathematics. Experience teaching Physics to Year 12 is essential. While IB experience is preferred, a willingness to undertake IB training is essential. Previous experience teaching Years 7-10 Mathematics is strongly preferred. The ability to teach coding and Theory of Knowledge is also an advantage.
This is a full time, ongoing position with a commencement date to be negotiated.
General Role Description
The candidate must:
• have a strong background in senior Physics teaching
• have a strong background in Mathematics teaching
• demonstrate outstanding discipline-based knowledge and experience in teaching Physics to Year 12
• be able to contribute to secondary school Electives program
• carry out professional duties and to have responsibility for assigned classes, co-curricular programs and individual students
• be responsible for the day-to-day learning and management of classes and the safety and welfare of the students, during on-site and off-site activities
• promote the aims and objectives of the school and maintain its philosophy of education
Applications close on Friday 23 April 2021
The letter of application, together with current CV and contact details for three referees (in one complete file) should be emailed to Kate Bowers, Human Resources Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Preshil, The Margaret Lyttle Memorial School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
Preshil, the Margaret Lyttle Memorial School is a progressive, coeducational, independent school in Kew, Victoria. It has approximately 265 students enrolled and caters to students from Kindergarten through to Year 12. The school is an authorised Int...