Are you a skilled Senior Behaviour Analyst who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young adults with autism?
If so, we want to hear from you!
A new and exciting position has become available at Ambitious College for a Senior Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Analyst to lead and manage our Behaviour Analysts across both campuses.
Ambitious College is an Independent Specialist College for young adults with autism and complex needs. The college aims to enable learners to access further education and to develop skills and knowledge that lead to successful transitions to adulthood where our learners will live, work and contribute to their local communities.
As part of this role, you will be required to plan and deliver a College wide Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) model, embedded within a transdisciplinary approach to teaching, learning and assessment. As a member of the College Admissions team you will be leading and overseeing the pre entry assessment process and leading on tribunals.
The role of the Senior Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Analyst involves:
- Leading and managing the Behaviour Analysts across the college campuses, including providing clinical supervision.
- Responsibility for designing, writing, delivering and evaluating both internal and external training, particularly in relation to our college wide PBS Competency Framework.
- Leading on admissions and pre entry assessments for the College.
- Keeping up-to-date with research findings through literature review, attendance at conferences and Special Interest Groups.
- Accountability for ensuring that all Behaviour Support Plans (BSP) are in place
- Analysing learner progress and ensuring that effective support strategies are put in place.
- Mentoring and supporting Ambitious College staff undertaking their Masters in PBS.
- Responsibility for the behavioural aspect of Health and Safety.
Successful candidate will have:
- Relevant first degree (psychology/education)
- Evidence of continued CPD in your area of expertise
- Masters in PBS/ABA
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) status
- Completion of an 8-hour competency-based training covering the BACB’s Supervisor Training Curriculum
- Proven ability around recruiting, inducting and managing a high performing team
- Experience of providing BCBA clinical fieldwork supervision for BCBA candidates
- Extensive post BCBA qualification experience with young people with complex autism.
Be extraordinary and join us in making the ordinary possible for young people.
For further details on how you can make a difference and find out what we have to offer please visit our website.
Closing date: 22 April 2018 (midnight)