Harris Primary Academy East Dulwich opened in September 2014 and is now well established in the community; housed in our brand new modern, bright building on Lordship Lane, with three, soon to be four, year groups. Our academy is a warm, welcoming place to work and learn, situated right in the heart of East Dulwich. We started with a Reception cohort and will grow by a year group at a time. In September, we will have classes up to Year 3. In 2017, we were judged to be 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual, who enjoys working with young people and has a desire to contribute to the development of the academy, to join our collaborative and growing team as a Senior Premises Officer.
The Senior Premises Officer will be responsible for the upkeep, care and maintenance of the academy property, including facilities management and key holding. There is the potential for this role to expand into a Senior Premises Manager in the future as our academy grows.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy East Dulwich?
- The opportunity to work in an 'Outstanding' academy;
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with a brand new building and superb facilities;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
Please call Jo Conduit (Principal) on 0203 772 4573 to arrange a visit or to find out more about the position.
For information about Harris Primary Academy East Dulwich please visit: http://www.harrisprimaryeastdulwich.org.uk
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.