Salary: Leadership Spine 21 - 25 plus relocation package for right candidate
We are looking for an excellent senior leader to join our team and help us transform the lives of children. This is an opportunity to join the leadership team of a school where the ambition is a simple one: to become the highest performing school in the UK within 5 years. We serve the best children in the country and they deserve and will receive, a world class education.
This is very much the start of a journey at Marine Academy, and this will not be a school that will appeal to everyone. Please only apply if you passionately believe:
- Background or home-life is not an excuse for failure or poor behaviour.
- Every student should have the option to attend University when they leave.
- Discipline, hard work, consistency and routines underpin student wellbeing and happiness.
- That group work, learning checklists and ‘active learning’ are overrated.
- That academic rigour, challenge and knowledge acquisition are vital to success.
- That school leaders remove barriers for colleagues so that they can grow and excel.
- That leadership, resilience and aspiration are valuable characteristics to grow in children.
If you believe all of these things, are professionally ambitious and driven to transform the lives of the children of our community and City then please apply for the position of Senior Vice Principal - Quality of Education. You will need to demonstrate a history of leading excellent outcomes in a successful school and be working at Assistant/Deputy Head level.
We are delighted to be working in partnership with The Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust - a values driven, rapidly growing Trust with a relentless focus on transforming lives through learning by delivering outstanding outcomes for every student, regardless of background.
With a reputation for highly successful school improvement in very challenging circumstances, we are passionate about driving up standards and raising the aspirations of all our students.
To arrange a visit to the school please contact Michelle Samuel via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply and for more information please go to our website by clicking on the Apply button below.
Closing date for applications: 23.59pm, Monday 22nd April 2019
Interviews will take place: Monday 29th & Tuesday 30th April 2019
Marine Academy Plymouth are committed to safeguarding children in its care; any successful appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.