As part of St Aidan’s CE Academy you will join a team of school leaders who collectively support one another and are dedicated to providing an outstanding education for all our pupils.
As Senior Vice Principal you can be assured of working with creative and hardworking staff and Board of Trustees who have a strong sense of commitment to the Academy its vision, its Christian ethos and its students.
The Board of Directors are looking for applicants who have experience of:
• working successfully as part of a senior leadership team;
• success in raising standards and meeting challenging targets;
• rigorous monitoring of data to ensure that all students achieve;
And applicants who can show evidence that they:
• Have a distinctive personal drive to aid in the further development of the Academy;
• Have the enthusiasm, motivation and ability to lead, manager and inspire our students and staff;
• Are committed to the highest standards of teaching, learning, planning and assessment;
• Have the ability to coach and mentor in order to drive through improvement;
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. For further information, application forms and to arrange a visit please contact Alex Simpson via telephone or email on 01325 373778 or email@example.com