£23,187 - £24,599 pro rata (dependent upon experience and qualifications)
The role will entail carrying out internal quality assurance and ensuring and demonstrating that assessment is valid, sufficient and consistent through monitoring and sampling assessment decisions within the Hairdressing department.
The successful applicant will possess an Assessor qualification or be willing to attain and must have demonstrable experience of working in the hairdressing trade.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 23 October 2017
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider