£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Teaching 16 – 18 learners and apprenticeships, across a range of BTEC IT Practitioners courses Level 2 – Level 3. Candidates will have qualification at level 4 or above in a subject related to Computing, Professional experience in software development and or web development support, current knowledge and understanding of industry standards, together with a level 4 teaching qualification, or willingness to attain. Previous experience delivering programming languages and website development in further education to at least Level 2 and 3 is essential.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 31 July 2017
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Child Care Vouchers
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Dog Kennelling facility on Sparsholt Campus (subject to availability)
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider