Vision for Education is looking for an Administrator to work with a school within the Leeds area. The role is to start ASAP until the end of the academic year. Ideally the candidate is able to work full time five days per week, between the hours of 08:00 am until 16:00 pm.The right candidate must have experience of working in a school and have experience working with SIMS. If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch.
You must be:
· Patient and understanding.
· Be able to multitask.
· Be able to work effectively with other members of staff.
· Be flexible with working hours.
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist Education Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· We pay National Living Wage
· Professional 24/7 support.
· CPD Training Opportunities, including fee Team Teach training.
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.