To maintain the SIMS database for the tracking and monitoring of students’ attendance, performance and behaviour at school. To direct the setting up of classes, timetables and marksheets in SIMS.
Grade C £18,562 - £19,312 FTE. Actual salary will be pro rata.
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.00pm and Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm, 37 hours per week,
43.8 weeks per annum.
Assessment & Reporting
• Generation of assessment templates and marksheets for tracking of student data;
• Co-ordinate collection of data for production of tracking reports and distribution to parents;
• Production of reports for Senior Leadership Team, Heads of Department and Heads of Year;
• Assist with report print runs.
• Liaison with key staff over student classes and sets;
• Assisting with the administration of Options;
• Production of staff and department timetables;
• Input class/set data for production of timetables;
• Production of class lists;
• Creation of new student timetables;
• Updating student/staff timetables;
• Liaison with key staff throughout the year for any changes to staff/student timetables.
School Information Management System
• Maintenance and update of the school database (SIMS);
• Input data for the Autumn Intake and collate required information;
• To ensure the census data is submitted correctly.
• To carry out any other duties as identified by the Principal commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility of the post.
We reserve the right to interview suitable candidates prior to the closing date.