Singing Teacher for the Danes Educational Trust
5-6 hours per week, 30 weeks a year, Term Time
Rate of pay: £17.20 for an individual 30 minute lesson
£8.65 for an individual 15 minute lesson
£17.30 for a shared 30 minute lesson
Required January 2019
We are seeking an experienced Singing Teacher to join our team at the Danes Educational Trust on the Herts/Bucks border. The post will be based at Croxley Danes School, temporarily housed on Tolpits Lane, Rickmansworth before moving to the school’s permanent location on Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green.
We would like you to have:
• Experience in teaching classical and musical theatre repertoire up to Grade 8
• Experience in preparing students for GCSE and A-Level performance
• Knowledge of Estill Voice Training (this would be an advantage but is not essential)
• Ability to coach groups
We can offer:
• 5-6 hours per week, 30 weeks per year
• A positive working environment within a brand new school setting developed by St Clement Danes, an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school
• The support of a highly professional and committed team
• A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• The opportunity to contribute to the education of the first, second and subsequent cohort of students in a brand new school at an exciting stage in its development
Croxley Danes School is a new, all-ability, co-educational state secondary school serving South West Hertfordshire. It opened in September 2017 and is already provides a high quality education to its first cohort of Year 7 students. It will eventually grow to over 1200 students aged 11-18 at a designated permanent site on land at the bottom of Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green. Croxley Danes School is addressing a substantial shortfall in secondary places for 2017 and beyond and is fast becoming the first-choice school for the surrounding area.
If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
• Interviews are scheduled to take place on Monday 17th December.
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk