39 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint an individual who is:
- a conscientious and reliable person who will take pride in the appearance of our school
- well organised, efficient and able to use their initiative
- able to work flexibly with evening responsibilities and some weekend work
- able to undertake physical duties such as moving furniture and equipment
- able to demonstrate good handyperson skills with experience in building & grounds maintenance work
- an excellent communicator and able to relate to staff, children and the school community
- experienced in the management of health and safety issues
- able to liaise with and support school contractors on site
- willing to take an active part in the life of the school
This is a residential appointment with an on-site three bedroomed bungalow and private garden.
Closing date: Monday 26th June 2017
Interview date: Monday 3rd July 2017
For more information or the visit the school please contact: Tel: 01344 860106 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively the BFBC website: ats-bracknell.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/list
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and a medical assessment.